CADverter is a direct database converter between CATIA V5 and Unigraphics. It enables the user to convert all forms of mechanical design geometry, as well as assembly and attribute information, between these two systems.
CADverter can be purchased as a uni-directional, CATIA V5 to Unigraphics, or Unigraphics to CATIA V5 product, or as a bi-directional product.
It can be used interactively or in a batch mode, from a standard G.U.I Interface.
If you wish to visualise and interrogate the Unigraphics files this can be done by using the integrated CADviewer product, which is included with CADverter.
CADverter reads and writes CATIA V5 and Unigraphics data and converts all geometry. If assembly data (product structure) is in the file, the assembly structure will be mapped between the two systems as well as colour information.
The user can filter data to optimise the process. In addition CADverter will work with other Theorem products including CADhealer and Data eXchange Navigator (DXN).
CATIA V5 / Unigraphics MAIN FEATURES
- Converts all types of geometry, wire frame, surfaces, trimmed surfaces (faces) and solid models.
- Converts assembly structure between the systems.
- Converts attribute data including colour information.
- CADviewer enables you to view the Unigraphics files before and after conversion.
- Data can be filtered by layer and entity type.
- Geometry can be filtered and selectively processed.
CATIA V5 / Unigraphics BENEFITS
- Being a direct database converter all pre and post processing is eliminated, saving time.
- The integrated CADviewer enables you to verify visually, and verify by measuring the data pre conversion, eliminating time converting unwanted data, or sending out incorrect data.
- The CADviewer and filtering options allow you to selectively process the data, enabling you to optimise conversions and save time.
- By converting all forms of geometry no data is lost, eliminating the time required to re-create missing data.
- With over 15 years industrial use CADverters robustness and quality is well proven, reducing your business risk.
Click here for more CATIAV5/Unigraphics information